Toastmasters International is a world leader in communication and leadership development. Our organization has more than 345,000 memberships. Members improve their speaking and leadership skills by attending one of the 15,900 clubs in 142 countries that make up our global network of meeting locations.
Toastmasters International Core Values
A Toastmaster’s Promise
As a member of Toastmasters International and my club, I promise:
- To attend club meetings regularly.
- To prepare all of my projects to the best of my ability, basing them on the Toastmasters education program.
- To prepare for and fulfill meeting assignments.
- To provide fellow members with helpful, constructive evaluations.
- To help the club maintain the positive, friendly environment necessary for all members to learn and grow.
- To serve my club as an officer when called upon to do so.
- To treat my fellow club members and our guests with respect and courtesy.
- To bring guests to club meetings so they can see the benefits Toastmasters membership offers.
- To adhere to the guidelines and rules for all Toastmasters education and recognition programs.
- To act within Toastmasters’ core values of integrity, respect, service and excellence during the conduct of all Toastmasters activities.
Want to learn more about Toastmasters, please visit www.Toastmasters.org